I was born in Berlin in 1963, have two adult sons and have lived in the US and England for over 25 years. While living in London I worked at my own private practice for individual and couples counselling, as well as at various charities. I still work occasionally as a co-therapist with couples in London.
• MA Master of Arts Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Roehampton, London)
• Qualified as a systemic couples therapist (SIH) at the Systemic Institute in Heidelberg led by Dr. med. Dipl. Psych. Arnold Retzer
• Training course ‘Working with Couples’ (focus integrative couples counselling) led by Dr. Meg Barker, London
• EFT (Emotionally Focussed Therapy) basic training in Berlin
• Regular supervision
• Several other further professional training courses (person-centred counselling after Carl Rogers, attachment theory after Bowlby etc.)
• In private practice in London until April 2016
• Co-therapeutic work with couples with a systemic couples counsellor in London
• Work with several charitable organisations focussing on individual counselling in London and Surrey until 2016
• Bereavement counselling at a hospice in Surrey working with family members until 2016
I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) – MBACP reg.